Session 4- Confirmation
Confirmation Instructional Video
Notes about the Confirmation Mass
- Current regulations are allowing us to offer Mass at 30% capacity and, as is required in most indoor spaces, everyone attending must wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- Each Mass will be limited to a maximum of 25 Confirmation Candidates.
- Families are asked to limit invited family members/guests to a maximum of 10 people including the recipient and his/her sponsor and immediate family.
- Please be aware that a parent can stand in for the sponsor at the Mass if the sponsor is out of town or unwell. All Masses will be live-streamed for your convenience.
- Each child will be assigned a date to celebrate the Sacrament according to school groups. All Masses are on weekdays at 7 pm.
- Of course, all of this is dependent on our ability to continue operating at 30% capacity in our parishes. If this changes and the health unit restrict our numbers or asks us to shut down due to a rise in cases of Covid-19, please be aware that our plan could change at any given moment.
- Thank you for your co-operation and ongoing support.
web page was started with Mobirise templates